Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Voki Avatars

Greetings Bloggers,

Today I have been introduced to Voki Avatars at the Voki Website (Sideman & Sideman, 2007) which I discovered through the CQU Moodle website (Central Queensland University, 2009). I found the idea of a Voki to be quite interesting although I did find some difficulty in accessing the site through Internet Explorer. When I would attempt to log in it would not accept my details so for anyone attempting to use Voki I recommend using Mozilla Firefoz or Google Chrome instead, I have had no problems accessing Voki with either of these Web Browsers.

Now instead of typing out one of the ideas I had for utilising Voki in a classroom I thought I would instead allow this nifty Avatar inform you.

Thank you for listening,

- Alex Ricks

Get a Voki now!

REFERENCES:

Central Queensland University. (2009). An Introduction to teachers' Delivery Technologies. Retrieved July 19, 2009, from http://moodle.cqu.edu.au/mod/resource/view.php?id=671

Sideman, A., & Sideman, G. (2007). Voki. Retrieved July 23, 2009, from http://www.voki.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment